I still cannot believe it snowed. It was an amazing day though and I wouldn't change a thing about it. This picture was taken by sister in law Shalet. They flew in from Wisconsin and it was so fun to have them here. The pics look great Shalet, thanks!!!
9 comments:
looks beautiful! I can't believe it snowed...oh wait, I can. Bummer I missed it.
BEAUTIFUL!! VERY PRETTY PICTURES! It looks like a wonderful day for you two. CONGRATS!
Leslie, I found your blog through Shalet's....wow I can't believe you are married. I can't remember when you were just a little girl at girls camp. Congratulations, I am so happy for you. Are you still doing hair?
Congrats! You look stunning!
Hey Leslie! I'm glad I could find your blog. I love your wedding pictures you look gorgeous of course. :) Congratulations!!
Hey Leslie,
Congrats! You look stunning and perfect, and totally happy. I am so happy for you.
that is awesome!!1 Thats so awesome that you found some one so great for yoU!!! CONGRATS. wish i could have been there.
Wow...don't you look absolutely amazing! congrats on the wedding. you have some beautiful pictures to remember the day by!
beautiful wedding photos! sad we couldn't be there!
Post a Comment