Friday, June 27, 2008

PIZZA NIGHT!


Chris and I always try doing something once a week for date night! This time we decided to stay in, make a pizza and watch movies. It was the first time either of us had made a pizza, and we believe it turned out pretty well. It was so much fun to make pizza from scratch and it was really yummy:) ...and as a side note Chris loves pineapple, but not on pizza.

5 comments:

Bonny said...

I'm with Chris on the pineapple thing. I love it but keep it off my pizza!

Natelli Johnston said...

I found your blog from Hayley's I was looking at you thinking, I know her and then it hit me, I worked with you at Lee's and I think you were a sophmore when I was a senior, anyways you look beautiful and congrats on your marriage!

Ashlie said...

Way fun! I love the 'trying new thing' idea. That looks very yummy too:). Nice job on the 60 wings too!

Natelli Johnston said...

Hey Leslie, my maiden name is Taylor :D

Nicole said...

Looks yummy!