We started the weekend out early by grabing subways and going bowling on Thursday with another married couple. The places out here aren't too great, but it was fun. Chris got a 159, and a turkey! The next day he had to work in the morning:( but,had a good day selling. April (one of the other wives) and I went to the pool all day while they were at work. When Chris came home we went to get a Jamba Juice and then to the pool. We played a couple games of sand volley ball and then had a BBQ that was catered through Apx. We turned out lucky because we live right by a huge golf course which is where they lit the fireworks. We were at the high rise apartments so the fireworkds were eye level, it was cool to watch them from there. The sand volleyball picture is of Chris diving for the ball and eating dirt in the process. The two firework pictures are cool because it lights up the golf course and in the other one you can see the colors of the fireworks reflected in the water. The other pictures of us are from bowling and the BBQ. Chris's family has a tradition every year, the whole family gets 4th of July flag day shirts... So I thought I would carry on the tradition for our family!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
4th Of July!!
We started the weekend out early by grabing subways and going bowling on Thursday with another married couple. The places out here aren't too great, but it was fun. Chris got a 159, and a turkey! The next day he had to work in the morning:( but,had a good day selling. April (one of the other wives) and I went to the pool all day while they were at work. When Chris came home we went to get a Jamba Juice and then to the pool. We played a couple games of sand volley ball and then had a BBQ that was catered through Apx. We turned out lucky because we live right by a huge golf course which is where they lit the fireworks. We were at the high rise apartments so the fireworkds were eye level, it was cool to watch them from there. The sand volleyball picture is of Chris diving for the ball and eating dirt in the process. The two firework pictures are cool because it lights up the golf course and in the other one you can see the colors of the fireworks reflected in the water. The other pictures of us are from bowling and the BBQ. Chris's family has a tradition every year, the whole family gets 4th of July flag day shirts... So I thought I would carry on the tradition for our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Leslie! How are ya babe? You and your new hubby look like you are having fun! Where exactly are you in Florida? Is this Chris' first year selling? Austin actually used to manage for Apx (we both sold in South Carolina last year...and he managed in DC and NY years before that)...now we are with Platinum Protection (I am sure you have heard of Platinum as it was started by regionals from APX). Austin is managing a team in NYC this summer and we are loving it out here! We actually met in NYC so we were excited to come back and live here! Anyway--I love traveling in the summers! It is such a fun way to live in a bunch of different cities (and for free!!!). When we get back to Utah we will be moving down to the Lehi area (we have a home in Salt Lake City now). It's kinda far from Ogden but maybe one day we can meet in SLC and go on a double date! =)
You did get Old Navy shirts!! I almost got the same shirt as you Leslie! We missed you!
Holy cow Les! Your hair is getting so long!
Hey Leslie! I'm still working at Silver Clippers, but my last day will be September 27th! It's time for a lot of new changes in my life, and I couldn't be happier or more excited! It looks like you are having a blast in Florida. I loved that first year of Newlywed fun! Great to hear from you, keep in touch!
Way fun! I wish we would have done something fun. We sat at home. I ran outside to see the fireworks go off at the stadium but nothing more:(
Leslie~ Yay you have a blog! I randomly found you guys.. yep I was blog stalking :) But I thought I would say hi! You look so cute girl and hope you are doing great. Hope your first few months have marriage have been so awesome! I remember on the day you got married I was on call, so I wasn't able to come down to MAddox. Are you guys moving back to Ogden after the summer?
I'm glad you found us! Congrats-you two look like a darling couple!
It has been forever!! Thanks for commenting on my blog!! Sounds like a fun adventure in miami, and looks beautiful and warm down there. It's so fun when you are first married!!
Post a Comment