Our friends got married on Saturday December 13 in the St. George temple. It was such a beautiful day, and an amazing ceremony. We are so excited for them to start their new lives together and congratulate them on this accomplishment.
I am so glad you posted this! I am a friend of Ash's and was so sad we were not able to make it! I found you link on her blog so hopefully you don't mind. She looks beautiful!! I think you came to dinner with us once at Fredrico's. Yes? Anyways, thanks for the pic! I am so happy for her (them).
1 comment:
I am so glad you posted this! I am a friend of Ash's and was so sad we were not able to make it! I found you link on her blog so hopefully you don't mind. She looks beautiful!! I think you came to dinner with us once at Fredrico's. Yes? Anyways, thanks for the pic! I am so happy for her (them).
Post a Comment