Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Master Bedroom

This picture is kind of dark but there is not a lot to see other than it was very outdated.
The house has some really interesting closets but they are very unique so it makes it fun. Don't worry we are eventually replacing all of the doors and windows through out the house.
You can also see the lighting they had from before.
The walls had a lot of blemishes so we decided to do one of the new texture techniques, one of them is called holy smooth, I love the way they look. You can kind of see the texture if you look close. Anyway the pictures don't do justice for them. But we really like the colors, it's just a chocolate brown and tan, the chair rail adds a nice accent and we are also going to put in crown molding. That's why we didn't paint the top of the walls by the ceiling.

I painted the inside of the closets and put new hardware on the drawers so they look a lot better now. I haven't had a chance to paint all of the trimming yet though so it still needs work.
I should probably mention that our life revolves around our house right now so if you get sick of us posting our update pictures then I apologize in advance.

6 comments:

Wade said...

Looks nice, it is always so exciting to get your first house!!! Congrats :)

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Its coming along great! How are you guys...where are you living, we need to get together! How are you guys doing?
Kerri

Breelyn said...

Wow Les, it looks awesome! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Grandma Cheryl said...

Your new house is so cute! You guys are sure working hard, I don't know where you get the time. I looks great.
Cheryl

Tarinelli said...

I can't believe how much you guys have done already. I love your bridal pic. It's so cute!

Ashlie said...

Wow! Way to be. I love all the new work you are doing. I don't think anyone could get sick of posts of your house! Heck, It is motiviating me to get off my butt and finish ours-we'll see if it works:)