Friday, February 20, 2009

Love Day

I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day. The pics are of a flower bouquet that Chris actually gave me about a week ago just because! He's so sweet:) For Valentines Day we went out for a nice dinner and shopping together. It's just nice to be able to spend time with the ones we love!

5 comments:

Blakely said...

I love all of the pictures of your new house. It looks really nice. Congrats on the house!

Nicole said...

Way cute blog! I love what you've done with it! See you tomorrow! :)

Tarinelli said...

Hey I feel like I haven't seen you forever. I'm glad to hear that your doing so well. Hope to see you soon!

THE COLLETT FAMILY!! said...

Leslie! It was so good to hear from you! Your wedding picture is beautiful and I am so excited to see you so happy! It has been so long and I love blogs because you can catch up on friends!! I hope things are going well for you and you will love it when the babies come...they are so much fun!!

Breelyn said...

Chris has awesome taste in flowers! Hey, I haven't seen you forever, you need to call me one of these days when you're in town so we can go to Chili's and catch up!