Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

I absolutely love Easter weekend! It all started on Friday after work. My good friend Ashley came down and we had a girls night which consisted of doing hair, watching chick flicks, and eating lots of junk food. Our husbands were at a bachelor party for one of their good friends. He is getting married Saturday in the Mount Timpanogos temple and we're so happy for them! Saturday Chris had to work and I did lots of housework... We were able to go shopping together later which was fun! The Easter bunny brought us lots of candy and a couple movies. Chris received season one of 24, and I got Marley and Me. If anyone knows us we were in need of some new movies. We don't have cable so anytime we watch anything it is a movie and I think we have seen everything we own way too many times!!! On Sunday Chris made us a delicious breakfast, he is so sweet! Church was great as usual, it was nice to reflect on our Savior and everything he has done for us. Here is ONE of my favorite pictures. After Church we went to Chris's parents for dinner. It was yummy of course and we are always so grateful to have family close by. Both of our parents are close and we love spending time with them. Later on that night my brother-in-law Casey went with his girlfriend on a motorcycle ride......and they came back engaged! It was so exciting! Click HERE if you want to see details. After all the excitement we watched Australia on his parents home theater, it was way good! Here is a picture of our cute Easter basket!Casey and his fiance Heidi. We are so excited to have her as part of the family!Also this weekend I gave my sister-in-law and niece haircuts. They turned out so cute! Here is a before:and after: and here is adorable Katelyn: I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter:)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a fun Easter weekend :). Those are some cute haircuts you did! Congrats to your brother-in-law and his fiance, what a cute engagement story.

Beeks by the Lake said...

Sounds like a great Easter for the whole family! Congrats to Heidi and Casey. And Katelyn is too cute!

Tarinelli said...

Good times! I think the boys need to go to more bachelor parties so we can have girls time. I love your sis-in-laws hair. Its so cute!Congrats to Casey!!

Ashlie said...

Good job on the hair cuts. I love the one of the mom. Very cute. And your Easter basket is adorable too. Did you watch Marley adn Me yet? I saw it in the theater. I thought it was good:)

Danny and Candace said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Easter! We really hope everything is going well with your home renovation.

Anderson 2010 said...

Leslie, thats my favorite pitcure of the Savior to! Sister's do have great taste!! I am so glad you guys are close and we love you! I hope you guys had a wonderful time celebrating your 1 years anniversary!! Love you lots!!

Olivia Jewell said...

I can't believe you've already been married one year. Time has flown. I haven't even seen you since you got married. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see you next time I come to town. I want to see all your wedding pics and video (if you have one).
Looks like things are going well though. Good luck with things!