That's awesome, what a cute picture of you guys with Taylor Swift! That was fun sitting in front of you in sacrament meeting today. We need to go to the pool again, that was so much fun!
I am so happy that you left a comment! How are you?? Congrats on your marriage! Man, I haven't seen you in ages.. I just put my blog to private, but I would love to add you! Email me at ericandjess623@gmail.com
2 comments:
That's awesome, what a cute picture of you guys with Taylor Swift! That was fun sitting in front of you in sacrament meeting today. We need to go to the pool again, that was so much fun!
I am! I love her.
I am so happy that you left a comment! How are you?? Congrats on your marriage! Man, I haven't seen you in ages.. I just put my blog to private, but I would love to add you! Email me at ericandjess623@gmail.com
Post a Comment