Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Down and Out!

I haven't updated our blog for awhile now. I've been sick the past few weeks and busy with the business. Waffle D'jour is up and running now and we're so excited about it. Everything else is pretty much the same. We did finally get carpet in our basement and upstairs master bedroom. I will have to post pictures of that and the Waffle D'jour kiosk soon. As for now I hope everyone is doing well, have a fabulous day!:)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry you've been sick so long! I hope you keep getting better... and quickly! I can't wait to try Waffle D'jour. That's cool you got new carpet, I'm excited to see pictures. When you get all better we need to get together and play! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out :).

Tarinelli said...

The carpet looks great! Now we just need to figure out how to get our name out there so everyone will want to come try our delicious waffles!