Friday, December 4, 2009

1 Week!!!!!


The official countdown is on!  In ONE week from today I am graduating!  Classes ended today!!!  I still have four finals and a group project but I'm almost there!  More blogging and pictures to come after graduation :)  Thanks for everyone's love and support!

10 comments:

Tarinelli said...

Cute announcement! Congrats! I know to you it probably seemed like you were in school forever but I'm amazed at how fast you did it! Wish I could be there. Love ya!

Blakely said...

Congratulations Leslie!!!!!! I love your announcement! Great job!

Miss ~E said...

Good for you Leslie!!! That is such an accomplishment, very cool!

The DeGiulio's said...

Congratulations girl I'm excited for you

Heidi Madsen said...

Les, that is awsome! CONGRATULATIONS!!! The announcment is way cute. Good luck with finals.

Breelyn said...

Hip! Hip! Hooray!!! I'm so excited/jealous for you!

Emily and Russell Petty said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Kellie Henry said...

Congrats that is so awesome!

Sarah Flint said...

Congratulations Leslie! What an accomplishment!!

Michelle said...

Yay!! You are soooo close! How exciting! :) Love ya girl! Hope your finals and graduation goes great this week!