I have debated for a while now whether I want to go private with our blog....I am pretty sure that in a day or two I will make a post and start collecting addresses. The reason for this post is to see what everyone else has to say about open blogs oppose to private. Details later on why! I'll post Christmas pictures soon. We had such a fun Christmas and New Year's! Hope everyone else did too :)
8 comments:
I've been wanting to for a while now, and even have all of my e-mail addresses. I just can't make myself take the plung...
I guess that makes me lazy!
Congrats on Graduation too! I'm so happy for you!
I went private because I didn't want crazies looking at my baby and keeping pictures. It hasn't changed who looks at it. I actually found out people who looked that I had no idea even knew about it. And I feel better about putting whatever I want on there. But that's my own opinion. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
I think it's safer to be private but it isn't as convenient for people to look at your blog so it's hard to decide to have it private or not. Since I have little kids and post all the time I definately feel better having mine private. There is my input :). Whatever you choose I'll still keep checking out your blog!
Leslie! I stop by your blog sometimes! maybe you can add us if you'd like! ohmyhale@hotmail.com. You and your hubby are so dang cute! Hope all is well! :)
AJ & Whitney Hale
Add me :) sammy4041@gmail.com
I want an invite! Montgomery51801@gmail.com
um if you for sure are going private, please add me! deebit@hotmail.com
Love ya!
Tough decision. I went private then back to not being private. I don't like it that when I find people an old friend they can't get to my blog. I think it is a great idea but I hard to get in touch with friends. If that makes sense.
Post a Comment