I can't believe it's May! I thought I would post some pictures from our anniversary! It was so nice to have a break and spend time with each other. On our anniversary went breakfast, hung out at the pool for awhile, got aqua massages and walked around the strip for a bit. That night Chris took me to PF Changs, which I had never been to, and I loved it! The food was amazing! After dinner he surprised me with a helicopter ride over the strip. Here are a few pictures from the trip; I'll have to post videos of the helicopter ride later! It was so fun and I'm so happy I got to spend the weekend with my sweet husband! The sad thing is that the last day there Chris got a toothache and I had to drive home while he was in severe pain. Long story short his tooth he got a root canal on two years ago had been bothering him ever since, built up a major infection, and had to be redone by our new dentist.
2 comments:
I'm so jealous of your helicopter ride. That sounds like so much fun! Glad you had such an awesome anniversary! I hope Chris' tooth feels better soon.
You are so cute... Happy Anniversary! That's sad about Chris' tooth! Hope it's better now!!
Post a Comment