Ok I bought a full size swing & really really wish I would have bought a small portable one. THey take us so much less room! Bailee hardly uses her swing anymore & now I have a huge swing sitting in our bedroom because it wont fit in her room.
We have a full size swing that is battery operated! I love it and it doesn't take up much more room than a portable one! So it probably doesn't matter either way! But I would totally get a bouncer chair! Emmitt loved that and slept in it too! :)
I have a full size swing and it plugs into an outlet. I definitely recommend getting a plug in one because then you don't have to worry about batteries. It's also good to get a swing that can swing left to right and front to back.
YA, I WOULD GET A BATTERY OPERATED ONE IF YOU'RE GONNA GET ONE. MY FRIEND LET ME BORROW ONE, BUT RAD DIDN'T REALLY DIG IT, IT JUST TOOK UP SPACE. HE LOVED HIS BOUNCER SEAT WAY BETTER, AND IT VIBRATED. BUT EVERY KID IS DIFFERENT???
6 comments:
Ok I bought a full size swing & really really wish I would have bought a small portable one. THey take us so much less room! Bailee hardly uses her swing anymore & now I have a huge swing sitting in our bedroom because it wont fit in her room.
We have a full size swing that is battery operated! I love it and it doesn't take up much more room than a portable one! So it probably doesn't matter either way! But I would totally get a bouncer chair! Emmitt loved that and slept in it too! :)
I wish I could have listened to them - mine was way too noisy. I hear there is a new one that is safe for babies to sleep in.
I have a full size swing and it plugs into an outlet. I definitely recommend getting a plug in one because then you don't have to worry about batteries. It's also good to get a swing that can swing left to right and front to back.
I say borrow one first. My kids hated swings.
YA, I WOULD GET A BATTERY OPERATED ONE IF YOU'RE GONNA GET ONE. MY FRIEND LET ME BORROW ONE, BUT RAD DIDN'T REALLY DIG IT, IT JUST TOOK UP SPACE. HE LOVED HIS BOUNCER SEAT WAY BETTER, AND IT VIBRATED. BUT EVERY KID IS DIFFERENT???
Post a Comment