Sunday, February 20, 2011

Meet.....

Tanner Neal
Tanner joined our family on January 27, 2011 at 10:16 p.m.

He weighed 6 lbs 9 oz and was 20 inches long.


At his 2 week check up his stats were:
7 lbs 1 oz - 9%
21 inches long - 67%
Head circumference 14.2 - 23%

Tanner had lots of visitors at the hospital including grandparents, lots of aunts and uncles and some of our very close friends. We were restricted the first couple days because of my complications so thank you everyone for working with our schedule!

Aunt Julie

Aunt Nicole and Uncle Marty

Cousin Maddi who is 9 months old now

Tanner is a fabulous baby. He is really happy as long as he has a clean diaper on, no gas bubbles, and a full belly. He LOVES his food and freaks out when he gets hungry. We know he is hungry because if you try and give him his pacifier he shakes his head back and forth rapidly and it's usually accompanied by some snorting. He sometimes is a good sleeper and will go for a 5-6 hour stretch...but he is a really gassy baby so that doesn't happen often. We are currently trying to figure out if we can help his gassy belly.




This kid also LOVES to cuddle, which is super fun until we try to get anything around the house done and then he is mad!

We have had a ton of dinners brought to us, gifts, and help from all our family and friends and we appreciate it a great deal.

10 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Congrats on your new baby!! He is doll!

Jill said...

he's so cute. congrats. so glad you are doing better.

Michelle said...

Congratulations! What a handsome little guy! Can't wait to meet him in person! I want to come see you sometime soon! When is good for you?

Alyssa said...

He is so cute! Congrats, I'm happy everyone is doing well!

Grandma Cheryl said...

He is so cute. That is a darling picture of Chris with the little guy, where is one of you? So glad you are doing better, you really scared us all.

Joni said...

He is so cute! I'm so happy for you guys!!

The DeGiulio's said...

Congrats!!! He is too cute.

hannah said...

I love him! He is just perfect and the most handsome baby ever! I hope you guys are able to get his little gassy tummy figured out. I know how hard that is. I hope you are recovering quickly and getting some rest! Enjoy that sweet little man!

Tarinelli said...

He is so cute! I'm also glad to hear he sleeps for such long periods of time...unless he has gas. I hope you guys can figure that out so you can get more sleep.

Court and Brade said...

congrats les!!! ahhh nothin' like a newborn bebe :) i hope you are feeling good, he is beautiful. i love the name, i have a brother named Tanner and i think it is adorable!!