Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Update

I have a lot to update and thought I would start with Tanner's birthday party pictures...yes I am that behind!  We celebrated with our families that Sunday and had a Hungry Caterpillar party.  For those of you who know Tanner you know he loves to eat and eat and eat.
birthday boy





he picked at the cake and would not dig in

so we tried a cupcake

and he didn't like that either

you see Tanner doesn't really like to get dirty

but he did like ripping presents open

and looking at his new toys

Thanks for coming everyone!

2 comments:

Tarinelli said...

I love the hungry caterpillar theme. And Tanner and Venice will be best friends. She loves to eat too! That's so funny he didn't dig right into his cake, what a cutie!

Michelle said...

Your little Tanner is so dang cute! I miss you girl! We need to play soon!!