We went to Logan this last weekend to BBQ with our friends Nelli and Ashley. After our BBQ we all went to the truck derby. It was really fun to spend time with old friends, something we missed a lot while out in Florida. Then we spent the rest of the weekend with my family. It was really fun and a nice end to a fading summer.
7 comments:
leslie! hello! its nicci from your good old golden corral days =) so jessica davis does my hair in brigham and she said she also works at silver clippers in logan and i asked her if she knew you and she did and then she told me you had a blog so i had to check it out. congrats on getting married, looks like life is treating you well =) come visit our blog: jaromandnicci.blogspot.com
Aw, Les, I'm hurt. Your up here all weekend and you don't even swing by to say hi and laugh at my horrible apartment. :-(
Lucky buggers. I wish I could get Nolan to travel. The farthest he wants to go is Disneyland.
Leslie you look so cute!!! I may have to steal your hair cut and your scarf!
Way fun times here in Logan. I didn't know there was even a truck derby...where have I been:)
Leslie!! Im glad I found your blog! You and your hubby look so happy together, actually my aunt LeAnna Bingham went to high school with him- im pretty sure.. anyways it will be nice to keep in touch!You look great. my blog is: landonandjanell.blogspot.com :)
TAG!!
Post a Comment