Thursday, September 11, 2008

Husband of the year award!

Chris has been so good to me, and to top it all off he just finished a long project that I couldn't have done with out him. I've been swamped with school and we have been in need of a kitchen table but haven't really found anything that we liked. After a little searching Chris bought us a table from ksl for only $65. It was everything we had been looking for except it was light pine with forest green, yes forest green. He spent probably 4 days sanding it down, painting black, staining it, and there may have been a blow torch involved.

Before...






And after...



3 comments:

Breelyn said...

I love it! I just might steal it from you!

Nicole said...

I'm so proud of you little brother! Look out Martha Stewart!

Michael, Brandy, Sophie and Jaxton said...

Wow, The table looks good! Tell your husband he did a great job.